Surfing the web is potentially dangerous if you go around without the proper protection, being exposed to viruses and malware. 360 Total Security is a complete protection suite that installs different tools for increasing the user's level of safety against the most common dangers on the Internet. The application is available as a free download for computers running Windows operating systems.
This new suite includes all the necessary functions for granting complete security, as well as protection for your personal privacy
Although the antivirus market has been really busy these past years with new companies trying to get their own share, the Chinese software company Qihoo offers their own approach to the security software. This new suite includes all the necessary functions for granting complete security, as well as protection for your personal privacy.
The interface of 360 Total Security uses the classic arrangement of most protection suites, with a main menu in which the most important functions available at just one click. With a simple and attractive design, the resource consumption has been reserved only for the processes that really matter; protection features. The configuration of the application through the different options is intuitive enough that you won't go losing your time with difficult and incomprehensible tasks.
Focus on your security
In order to increase your systems’ protection, 360 Total Security includes its own version of Antivirus and Anti-malware scanner, featuring a fast scanning speed for the complete Operating System. In order to ensure that the application finds all the harmful elements in your system, the suite uses multiple engines at the same time, just to be sure about detecting any kind of malware without failure.
In case you download a file that looks kind of suspicious, you can now open it without any risk using the sandbox integrated feature. This function creates a completely hermetic environment in which any of your actions won’t compromise the security of the complete system. That function aside, the security application works by updating your system, patching up the different applications installed, including Adobe Flash Player, Java Runtime Environment and the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Besides being a powerful security application, the security application also includes some maintenance functions for boosting the system’s speed. In order to do this, the application includes a network performance optimization, as well as for system’s services and startup items. Clean additional items from your computer by deleting junk files, thus creating more free space for your archives and documents.
360 Total Security 220.127.116.110 Features
Learn more here about the main features of 360 Total Security:
- Advanced integration of the most popular antivirus engines for complete protection
- Quickly check the condition of your system with the checkup tool
- Fight against cybercrime with the online functions for Internet security including Downloaded File Scan and Malicious Website Blocking
- Keep your system clean using the junk and plug-in cleanup functions
- Improve the performance of your computer with the optimization of boot-up applications
- Patch up your operating system and the different applications and prevent security flaws
- Check the level of security of your Internet Wi-Fi using the security check
- Run any kind of suspicious application using the sandbox environment
Check the complete list of utilities and functions by clicking on the following webpage.
Find the main requirements for this security software in this section:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later version
- Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Size: 30.4MB space available for installation