Focus Home Interactive is back with a novel instalment of their well-received Farming Simulator line, with worthwhile refinements in graphics and physics. The game has received all requisite patch-ups to tackle those Anton Egos who denigrated its predecessor and we finally have the most focused fun-reaping business simulation to date! Get in my tractor…I’ll take you to the farm!
Farming Simulator 2015 is not a revamped iteration of the top-rated FarmVille Facebook game. It’s better illustrated as a farm machinery simulator. It’s all about raking in money from the farm with the help of present-day technologies and investing its outcome back into the farmland. It is one of the best constructive games ever listed on steam with zero violence, just like Construction Simulator 2015
It’s not what you think!
Operation of agricultural machineries ranging from chainsaw to tractor is the meat and potatoes of Farming Simulator. You’ll have to rely upon these machineries for performing even fundamental tasks like tilling soil and sowing seeds. It doesn’t simulate any hi-tech farming practices like mulching, drip-irrigation, polyhouse farming etc. and that may disappoint farming enthusiasts a bit! In short, this is not the page you should visit if you’re to familiarize yourself with soil and farming!
The game takes you to the fertile landscapes of North American and Nordic territories. Your career begins as a novice who burns the candle at both ends to pay off debts and eventually stand on his own legs by buying vehicles and fields. Expansion of business is the sole objective to chase. Grasping in-game guidance will be a hard nut to crack unless you’re familiar with basic terminologies like ploughing and sowing. It won’t be touching all aspects of farming so that you’ll have to learn many of them by repeated trial-and-error.
Wood cutting is a clever addition to the game to kill boredom due to repetition. Find a chainsaw or logger and head into the nearest forest whenever you wish to have a change. It’s a great way for find some quick bucks without sweating too much. Despite having a few bugs in log physics, it’s a nice inclusion!
Developer has introduced noteworthy advancements in graphics and physics over the previous release. Vehicles look far more lifelike with high definition textures and dirt decals. Reworked particle system plays a key role in kicking the realism up a notch. Cockpit view with working meters and instruments is a pleasurable addition. Cockpit detailing is decent.
Vehicles look far more lifelike with high definition textures and dirt decals.
Talking about the physics, they’ve bettered vehicle movements substantially. None of my tractors did behave weirdly like Mako in Mass Effect Also those monstrous tires never got stuck in bumpy terrains and moguls. Moreover can feel the weight and velocity of vehicle like never before!
Farming Simulator 15 Features
Pros of the game in a glance!
- Over 140 authentic tools and vehicles from 40 renowned manufacturers- Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse and many more..
- Environments inspired by North America and Northern Europe
- Woodcutting is a new addition for those who wish for a change from cultivation
- Work load can be shared with up to 15 friends in multiplayer mode
- Passionate community for 24×7 support
- Brand new physics engine – realistic vehicle controls
- Revamped graphics- attractive visual effects, particle system and dirt decals on vehicles
- Limitless modding support – Install new tools, vehicles and working environments for free
- Multilingual support- up to 18 languages including Spanish
- You can wash your vehicle with pressure jet
- Free weather forecast to warn you about upcoming storms
For more information about game and mods download, visit developer’s website
Before clicking download button, make sure that your PC meet minimum required configuration provided below!
- OS: Windows Vista and higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.86GHz minimum
- Memory: 2GB or more
- HDD: 3GB for installation and save files
Note: The game requires uninterrupted internet connection. Install free third-party mods at your own risk. Mods from untrusted sources may encounter bugs in multiplayer mode.